Thank you for visiting our blog. We love to read your comments but it is also important for our students’ safety and yours that you follow these simple rules when commenting on our blog.
- We encourage all our students to participate in this blog, whether with post or a comment. Before you write anything on this blog, please watch this video on Internet Safety from Brain Pop Jr. with your children.
- Please do not use last names that will refer back to students in the school on this blog. Feel free to post as “Wally’s Mom” or “Gertrude’s Grandpa”. This blog will only contain the first names of the children in the school, and in some occasions only student initials.
- Please do not post any personal contact information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses.
- Please use only positive language. Our goal is to do our very best and that will look different for each of us. Please celebrate our achievements with us.
- Please try as best as you are able to model proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Of course, for that extra emphasis, emojis are welcome too.
- We will try to keep blogging and comments by students as authentic as possible. As students we may have grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors but please remember we are still learning how to become better writers and this blog is a tool that will help us with that goal.
- Please be aware that all comments will be moderated before they will appear on this blog. If you see something on this blog that you feel should not be published to the world, please let Mrs Mills, our blog administrator know immediately.
We hope you enjoy our blog.